Oh, 2016. You were
- There's a lot of room between "Russia pwned Vermont's power-grid" and "a single computer was compromised by Russian-made malware that anyone can buy and use."
- How ‘Rogue One’ Brought Back Familiar Faces - NYTimes.com. Whoa1
- Just in time for #Hanukkah: Maccabees and Menorahs, a dreidel powered RPG / Boing Boing #christmas
- Are you really the universe itself? Alan Watts set to film clips
- Fascinating: Scientists have found the speed limit of vision with an illusion in which nothing moves at all.
- Look for feedback that will make you grow rather than just inflate your ego.
- Want a project for your holiday break? How to Find and Care for a Pet #Tardigrade (also known as a Water Bear)
- Nietzsche’s 10 Rules for Writing with Style (1882)
- Pokémon Go released their updated to support Apple Watch app. Basically it adds Pokéstops to the Workouts app.
- W3C released the first specification of CSS 20 years ago - here's a visual retrospective
- A deft skewering of the "gotta hear both sides" nonsense
- The situation in Aleppo sounds horrifying; UN spokesman: there's been a "complete meltdown of humanity"
- My President Was Black, a reflection on race and the #Obama years by @tanehisicoates
- Self-Control Is Just Empathy With Your Future Self
- How history's great authors request nudes; Shakespeare: "Deliver me thy bosom, oh beauty"
I thought it was archival footage for a moment ↩